Professional Florida Attic Services
The attic/crawlspace is an important part of any home. However, it is also easily forgotten and neglected by homeowners. In many cases, homeowners only remember the attic when it’s time to get holiday decorations or other rarely-used items out of storage. Otherwise, the space, which is often considered to be dark and creepy, is mostly left alone.
However, it is important for homeowners to keep their attic in good condition with the help of professional attic services. A well-maintained attic plays an essential role in keeping energy costs down, preventing nasty rodent/pest infestations, and ensuring that your home remains damage-free in the long run.
AttiClean provides a variety of professional attic services to the residents of Broward County, South Florida, and surrounding areas.
AttiClean Attic Services
• Attic Clean-Up: Cleaning up the attic can be tedious and time-consuming. This often means that homeowners are likely to neglect this part of their home. When you fail to clean your attic on a regular basis, you can end up facing a variety of issues. For starters, the accumulation of dust can lead to a malfunctioning HVAC system. This is likely to translate to higher energy costs. Furthermore, a dirty attic is likely to attract all sorts of pests and critters in search of a home. These pests may end up damaging plumbing and electrical components in the attic. The pests may also leave droppings and urine all over the place, leading to a variety of health hazards.
You can avoid having to deal with all these issues by simply scheduling professional attic clean-up services.
• Attic Insulation Installation And Replacement: It is important to properly insulate your home’s attic – especially if you want to enhance its overall energy efficiency. Heat and cold can escape or enter your home through the attic. This means that during the cold season, for instance, hot air can escape from your home, forcing the heating system to work harder to keep your home warm. On the other hand, during the hot season, cold air can escape through the attic, translating into more work for the cooling system, when it comes to keeping your home cool.
By hiring qualified attic insulation installation and removal professionals, you can make sure that your attic is properly insulated the first time around; and avoid the issues mentioned above.
• Attic Rodent Proofing: In addition to being a nuisance and spreading disease, rodents can also cause a lot of damage to your home. Once these critters make a home in your attic, trapping and baiting them won’t be enough to eliminate the problem. The most effective and humane way of dealing with rodents is through rodent proofing.
AttiClean rodent-proofing professionals can remove any attractants, and locate, and seal off any entry points using metal mesh and heavy gauge wire screening among others; thus, keeping any rodents out of your home.
• Attic Sanitation And Decontamination: Pests and rodents normally choose attics as their preferred nesting place due to their dark and musty surroundings. To ensure that all pests are properly dealt with and any waste they leave behind is disposed of safely, it is recommended that you take advantage of professional attic sanitation and decontamination services.
The attic sanitation and decontamination experts at AttiClean use the right tools, products, and processes to properly and completely decontaminate infested attics. Afterwards, you will be left with a clean rodent-free space.
• Attic Energy Efficiency: Enhanced energy efficiency around the home can help homeowners save a lot of money. Having the attic properly insulated by qualified experts can go a long way towards reducing the load placed on your home’s heating and cooling system during the hotter and colder months. This is especially important considering the fact that a lot of heat can be lost or gained through the attic as a result of the large surface area of the roof.
AttiClean experts can help you choose the right type of insulation for your home and handle the installation work to ensure safe and effective performance throughout.
• Attic Air Sealing: Any doors or windows that do not close properly, or holes in ceilings can lead to air leaks around your home. This can end up reducing your home’s energy efficiency, as air leaks result in the loss of heated or cooled air. To avoid such issues, AttiClean offers professional attic air sealing services.
Looking for professional Florida attic services conducted by well-trained, seasoned, and equipped experts, contact AttiClean today.